Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 Race Reports

The 2008 season has come to a close and it's time to do some 'blogkeeping' in order to make room 2009!

Below are the links to all of my 2008 race reports (you'll also find a main link in the side bar). My first year of racing... what a whirlwind!!!

Edison Festival of Light 5K (February 16, 2008)

Komen Race for the Cure 5K (March 15, 2008)

Danskin Sprint Triathlon (May 11, 2008)

Heartland Sprint Triathlon (July 13, 2008)

Peace River Freedom Swim (July 4, 2008)

Run for a Reason 5K (August 9, 2008)

Gasparilla Island 10K (October 5, 2008)

Orlando Women's Sprint Triathlon (October 25, 2008)

MiamiMan International Triathlon (November 9, 2008)

Habitat for Humanity Turkey Trot 5K (November 27, 2008)

6 comments:

Marcy said...

YOu did a nice chunk of races there chica!! Whoot! Now you just have to throw in a marathon for 2009 :P

Sarah said...

Ooh! It's like Christmas with all of the race reports. Can't wait to read them all!!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Why do marathon runners always shill for marathons? We who have never run one are people, too!

Inferior people, yes. But people.

I say you should make room for more beer-drinking. Come on! That Joisey Goil's still in there somewhere!

Great year, sister! Seriously. Whatever you do, just keep blogging about it. That's all I require of you.

My word verification is, no crap, "woure", which, in Joisey, would be pronounced "whoo-wer".

I can't believe your blog just called me a whore, Sherry-Lynne!

KimsRunning said...

Oh what a year, huh?? Can ya top it??? YES, I believe you can, and knowing you like I do, I know you WILL!!!!

OMG GQ....LOL...only he would get that word verification....LMAO

Oooooh, I got "moning"...teehee

Scott1254 said...

Nice year in review. I missed the Freedom Swim report . Enjoyed reading it and smiled at how thrilled you were to complete it.

2009 will be a great year for all of us!!! Cheers!

Rachel said...

Good Job Sherry... thanks for all your motivation and positive spirit! You did a lot of races in 2008... excited to follow you in 2009!