Wooooahhh! (imagine a Spicoli-like 'woaaaahhh' here)
Comfort wise, I may have found my HG shoe! These Mizuno Wave Inspire 4's feel AMAZING! Like a glove! I was returning from a short 'heat training' run in my Asics Kayano 14's and the UPS dude arrived right after I returned home. I slipped off the Asics and slipped on the Mizunos... what a difference in feel right away! Lighter, more cushion... and that fantabulous glove-like feeling.
Ya know that feeling when you slip your foot into a shoe and it just feels like it belongs there... well, that's what the feet are feeling right now. I can't wait to run in these puppies. I really, REALLY hope they don't give me any problems. For the price and the out-of-the-box comfort, these would be GEMS if they are able to go the distance during my long run tomorrow.
Gotta give a nod to runningwarehouse.com for super fast shipping AND for showing only what they have in stock on their website (eliminating that notorious 'back order' or 'will be shipped in a few days' message). You guys rock!
4 comments:
Oooooo sounds great! I love runningwarehouse.com supa fast shipping and free, what more could you ask for? Ok, maybe coupon codes but still, good stuff LOL
Coupon codes would be suh-weeeeet!
Nice! Can't wait to hear how they work out for you!
I LOVE ME SOME NEW SHOES!!!
How they continue to be the perfect fit.
Post a Comment