Merry Christmas!
Hurray! I made it through the first day of week 3. I was actually psyching myself out a bit regarding the 3-minute runs in this week's program, but they weren't too bad. Tougher than 90 seconds, but not nearly as tough as I had anticipated... AND you only do two of them. The 'bright' side of the 3-minute runs this week is that when you do the two 90 second runs, they feel quite easy in comparison.
I normally do the first day of a the new C25K program on Monday, but squeezing it in yesterday around Christmas Eve dinner preparations, the dinner itself, and my mother's cantata performance at night was asking a bit much. So, I ran it this morning instead.
I'll run the 2nd day on Thursday and the final day on Saturday, so I'm still spacing myself out properly. Of course, I have my regular circuit class on Wednesday and Friday.
Hypochondria alert (at least I hope): I found a pea-sized lump under my right armpit while I was showering last night. It's midly tender to touch if I push on it in the right spot and today while I was doing my run, I could feel the area becoming irritated. I'm HOPING it's just an infected follicle and not something dreadful.
No comments:
Post a Comment