Hurrah! Week 3 is over! On Monday I will move on to week 4. I'm actually 'excited' about running the 5 minute intervals b/c I really do 'think' I'm ready for it. This evening's run felt good. Definitely not as easy as Thursday's treadmill run, but much easier than Monday's run. That must mean that I've improved! Actually I felt so good tonight that after I finished up my running route (2 miles total), I hopped on my bike and cycled briskly for 2.5 miles. I honestly could have kept going on the bike without a problem, but I didn't know 'where' to go with my route AND dusk was beginning to set in (not a good time to ride a bike). So I will consider today my first day of mini-tri training. Yay!
Tomorrow is a full day of rest and then it's back to business on Monday. Week 4... here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment