So, it's raining here again today. I recall from my years as a Jersey Girl that grey days after grey days are the norm for northern folks. Not so much for Florida folks. We can tolerate the afternoon summertime rainstorms, but this 'all day' stuff. It's KILLING me! My new coach (Coach Jen )has a bike TT planned for me today and I'm praying that I'll have a window of time available to actually get out there and do it! This FL girl barely knows what a trainer is, so that's not an option for a TT.
In other news, I recently sold my little digi cam to my mother with the goal of getting one of those amazing waterproof Olympus cameras that so many of my tri buds have. This way I can take my own pictures of the Fiddler crab (below) and not have to steal a photo from someone else. I noticed that there are a variety of these "tough" Olympus models on the website; so which model do you have and/or recommend??
And finally... goodies arriveth from swimoutlet.com. After establishing the fact that I enjoy racing in a swimsuit; I went nuts over Sondra's bright pink/orange bikini that she wore to the Danskin. I knew I wanted one the minute I saw hers, but I was going to have to make peace with my midsection. After swallowing my pride and most likely never ordering any race photos again, I took the plunge and purchased the three suits below. I was pleasantly surprised at how well these suits fit me. They are simply gorgeous and dare I say almost 'flattering'. They are made by TheFinals (a brand I haven't worn since HS swim team days); are polyester so I know they'll hold up and are CHEAP!!! Happy days!!!!

4 comments:
love the suits! I actually meant to ask you about the one Sondra wore. She seems to be graced with as much on top as me; did she find it supportive enough?
I used to have a dog...I remember those early wake ups and explosive poo. It's funny, when you have a kid things don't change much.
cute suits! So sorry about the assplosions, those are never fun!!!
swimoutlet.com is my fav, best prices around. Very cute suits. Love them. Poly is a must. I love racing in suits as well. I just don't know how 'far' I can go yet. I'm up to Oly but don't know if my junk will tolerate a half!
Oh the dayum assplosion, I hate it. That's worse than the raging vomitorium!
i have the Olympus 850 SW and love it. Carried it in my skirt pocket for the Big Sur Marathon. I haven't yet tested out the waterproof or shockproof capabilities. I blogged about getting the camera a little here:
http://roadbunner.blogspot.com/2009/04/orange-you-perfect.html
Post a Comment