Friday, May 15, 2009

I've been tagged!

Miss Molly tagged me to complete a fun survey! I love surveys... can't pass them up. So, here goes...

8 Things Which I'm Looking Foward:
  1. A nap. I need to stop fooling around in Blogland, finish my work, so I can be done with the day and take a snooze.
  2. Trip to Memphis in July for a family wedding (and a local 5K road race).
  3. The Heartland Triathlon in mid-July. Best little local triathlon ever!
  4. Possibly competing in Age Group Nationals in August
  5. Finishing Augusta 70.3 in September with my super husband
  6. A fantabulous ski trip to Breckenridge, CO with Sondra & Jeff next year.
  7. Every single one of my field trips for my enviro. bio class.
  8. Mid-November... so I can get back to base training

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Ran 8 miles
  2. Completed my report on Vaccinium myrsinites
  3. Swam 3000 yards
  4. Squeezed in work
  5. Took a nap
  6. Went to Environmental Bio class
  7. Watched my professor burn a pine cone
  8. Fell asleep in front of the TV

8 Things I Would Like To Do

  1. Nap... this is on every list. I. LOVE. SLEEP!
  2. High adventure trip to Alaska
  3. Hike the Grand Canyon
  4. Complete a Master's degree
  5. Build a cabin/cottage in the mountains (complete with bubbling brook)
  6. Run in the 7 min/mile range for a sprint & oly tri
  7. Run a marathon
  8. Share everything on this list with my amazing husband

8 Shows I Watch

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. CSI
  3. CSI: NY
  4. Law & Order: SVU
  5. American Idol
  6. House
  7. All major, televised tennis tournaments
  8. Just about every show on NatGeo, History, Discovery & TLC Channels'
  9. **Just for good measure** I heart the DVR!

9 People I Tag

  1. Kim C.
  2. Teacherwoman (Stacy)
  3. IronBob
  4. Melissa S.
  5. GottaRun (Robin)
  6. GreytTimes (Rachelle)
  7. TriBeaner (Kristin)
  8. ChiuonThis (Regina)
  9. The rest of you out there... b/c I can't put too much pressure on the rock stars above! :o)


8 comments:

Molly said...

haha, I am so there on the sleep. I go to yoga class just so I can doze off and drool on my mat :)

Oz Runner said...

found your blog through missys, enjoyed reading some of your posts...i've never considered doing a tri (yet) but admire anyone who does...1st in your age group in your last race? awesome job, you must be very speedy!

Missy said...

I love sleep too, really, I love it. My bed rocks out, mmm, big fluffy bed!!! I really need a DVR, no joke.

Heather Gollnick said...

Hey there - love the blog wanted to know if you made the decision to go race with the big girls. You know what I think

Regina said...

It seems we have the same taste in television programming.

will definitely post my list, as I've been tagged.

Possibly competing in Nationals? Possibly?

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will have to give this some serious thought and will post mid week.

Cheers.

tricia said...

Why is it that when I read your blog I sometimes feel completely inadequate?? LMAO.

teacherwoman said...

Great meme! I already did this a couple posts ago, but it sure was fun! Thanks for the tag!